In business since 1967, S & J Scapes is a quality-conscious landscaping business that loves to exceed its clients’ expectations. We have been doing landscaping for over 50 years. Owner, Sam Johnson, majored in ornamental horticulture and is an expert in the field of landscaping. You might say he is “outstanding in his field.”
S & J Scapes has the book knowledge as well as the practical experience to meet all your landscaping challenges. We have worked on large and small projects and on condominiums, apartments and government projects (city, state and federal). Our resume includes a number of premier projects in Atlanta, such as the Georgia Dome, Underground Atlanta, Atlanta Financial Center, the Carter Center, and many prestigious homes in Buckhead, Country Club of the South, Laurel Springs, St. Ives and surrounding areas. We are very capable of delivering on time, on budget, and hopefully will exceed your expectations!
We care about your property as if it was our own. We take special care not to destroy other parts of your property while under construction. We will put our special touch on your property and your neighbors will be envious of your new investment!
What’s Popular Right Now?
A drainage system eliminates the excess water away from your yard.
Georgia Communities We Serve
- Berkley Lake
- Johns Creek
- North Springs
- Peachtree Corners
- Sandy Plains
Who are we?
We are a Design-Build firm specializing in:
- All varieties of landscaping projects
- Sprinkler systems installation
- Providing solutions to drainage problems
- Indoor or Outdoor construction or remodel projects
- Hardscapes, Softscapes & Xeriscapes
- Fountains, water features, pools & hot tubs
- Installation of retaining walls, concrete driveways & pathways
- Knowledge of a wide variety of plants, trees & terrain
- Decks, steps & patio installations
- Handicap accessible indoor and outdoor remodels
A Creation. A Sanctuary. Beauty, Color, and Sound combine to relax.
Nothing relaxes like the sound of trickling water in a cool, landscaped water featured!
Shape, form, and aesthetic design
Converging to produce a sense of tranquility and escape.